Note: Please keep in mind that your projector must have LAN capabilities and must have a wired connection to the network in order to use this software.
To begin installing, copy and paste the file path from the line below into the search box in the lower left corner of your Windows 10 device.
\\do-it2\Software\Epson\EasyMP Network Projection
Then press enter or click on the path in the results window.
Follow the steps below to install the software:
- Double click Network Projection Software in the window that just opened.
- Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click Yes.
- WinZip Self-Extractor window: Click OK.
- Choose English and click Next.
- Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for EasyMP Network Projection. Click Next.
- License Agreement. Click Yes.
- Choose Destination Location. Leave destination set to whatever it defaults to and click Next.
- Setup has finished installing EasyMP Network Projection. Click Finish.
- Open EasyMP Network Projection.
- Make sure Advanced Connection Mode is selected and check the box that says "Set the selected Connection Mode as the default mode for future connections."
- You will see a message saying, "Unable to search for projectors due to firewall. Do you want to disable the firewall?" Click Yes. This will make an exception in the firewall to allow this program to work.
- You should see a message appear saying, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" Click Yes.
- You will see a message saying "No projector was found." This is normal. Click OK.
- Click Manual search at the top of the EasyMP Network Projecton window.
- Set your projector to LAN mode by pressing the LAN button on the remote or Source Search until LAN appears on the screen. You should notice an IP address listed on the screen. Type this number exactly as it's shown into the field on your computer and click OK.
- You should see a projector in the list on the EasyMP Network Projection window. Select the projector and click Connect.