- Double click iProj_2.22.exe in the window that just opened.
- Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click Yes.
- This file contains Epson iProjection 2.22 Click OK to continue. Click OK.
- The installer will then extract the necessary files.
- Choose English and click Next.
- Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Epson iProjection Ver.2.22. Click Next.
- License Agreement. Click Yes.
- Select the type of application you want to install. Choose Standard Edition.
- Epson iProjection will configure your new software
- InstallShield Wizard Complete. Click Finish
- The window will close. Your software is installed.
- Look in the Start Menu for Epson iProjection Ver. 2.22
Set up iProjection to use on your wireless projector
If you don't see the option to choose Advanced Connection Mode, try the following steps to revert some settings so that you're able to choose those options upon starting the application again.
- Click Set options in the bottom corner of the window next to the Join button.
- Navigate to the General settings tab.
- Mark the checkbox next to the Display Connection Mode Selection window on startup option.
- Click OK and close out of the program completely.
The next time you go to start the program, you should have the choice once more to select Advanced Connection Mode.