Note: Please keep in mind that this solution is for problems with video drivers for the HP ProBook 440 G6. It is not intended for other devices and may not resolve problems with different model computers. It's also worth mentioning that this issue may become less prevalent as time goes on because newer driver updates will be pushed out in an attempt to fix these and other issues.
To begin installing, copy and paste the file path from the line below into the search box in the lower left corner of your Windows 10 device.
Then press enter or click on the file path to open the folder where the driver is stored.
Follow the steps below to install the software:
- Double click the file labeled sp95088 and choose Run on the Open File - Security Warning window to begin (it may take some time before you see anything happen).
- Click Yes if you see the following message pop up: Do you want to allow this application to make changes?
- The Intel Video Driver and Control Panel window should open when the driver is ready to be installed.
- Click Next
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement and then click Next
- Click Next and allow for the installer to extract the necessary files. (If you have already installed this driver in the past, you may see a window that says The following file is already on your computer: ... click Yes to All)
- When the window closes, wait until you see the display go black and come back up. This indicates the driver making final changes to your device.
- Restart your computer.