1. Go to Start -> All Programs -> ShoreTel and click on ShoreTel Communicator
2. You will see a Getting Started Wizard when it starts. Click the "Next>" button to begin the setup.
3. Uncheck the box next to "Use Windows credentials".
4. Enter 172.16.1.10 as the Server Name.
5. Enter your assigned user name for the district
6. Enter your ShoreTel password. If you have never used ShoreTel the default password will be "Changeme!".
7. Click the "Next>" button to continue the setup.
8. Check the box next to "Start ShoreTel Communicator when you logon to Windows".
9. Follow the rest of the wizard through and click the "Finish" button.
You will now be able to view your messages and missed calls. You are also able to change your call handling mode.