1. If you are looking for Google Drive File Stream for Windows you can download it from the link below.
2. After downloading it, start the installer.
3. When the window pops up asking if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device, you click yes.
4. In the next window that pops up, select or deselect any of the check boxes depending if you want shortcuts added to your desktop. After you are done selecting click on Install.
5. After it installs a "Sign in to Google Drive" window will appear. follow this through and sing in to Google. Remember that Google sign on requires your full email address to log in. (ex. email@example.com)
6. After successfully signing on, a short preview of Drive File Stream features will show. Feel free to follow along.
7. Remember to close the installer window when it is all finished.
You should now have drive listed in your File Explorer called "Google Drive File Stream (G:)". (If G: was already in use by another device the drive letter may be different.)