- Sign into the chromebook with any student or staff credentials.
- At the bottom right, click the clock to open the menu.
- Select Settings .
- At the top left, click the Menu and click About Chrome OS.
- Under Google Chrome OS, you'll see which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook is using.
- Select Check for Updates.
- After the update is downloaded and installed, click Restart.
Modified on: Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:09 AM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.